ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket: Luxa does. Gregor is used to sharing a blanket with his sisters or sleeping without one at all.
- which one cuts the other’s hair: Gegor cuts Luxa’s hair. I mean did you see her the last time she cut her own hair? It was awful!
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning: Gregor makes it for Luxa. After he introduced her to the stuff she quickly became addicted.
- which one picks up the pizza: Gregor does because Luxa hates driving. She prefers to walk or ride a bike.
- which one likes their music on full volume: Luxa does. She’ll listen to dubstep on full volume until her eardrums burst.
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed: Luxa does. It’s her queenly upbringing. Gregor just rolls his eyes whenever she rants about it.
- which one is ticklish: Luxa. Gregor likes to sneak up and attack her with tickles. She does not find it amusing.
- which one sings and which one plays the music: Gregor sings, his voice is smooth and soft. They both play, he’s the one who taught her how to play the guitar.
- which one proposes: Luxa. She knows that Gregor Loves her deeply and she wants him to know that she loves him just as much.
in the PJO AU where Gregor and Nico are brothers
Just imagine Nico helping out Gregors family by bringing them gems and precious metals.
Gregor and nico swapping stories, they talk to each other about their losses. Gregor talks about Ares and Nico talks about Bianca
Nico and Gregor going out for icecream and then fighting off monsters together
Gregor introducing Nico to Luxa and Nico introducing Gregor to Percy (I’m sorry I’m kind of a percico shipper.)
Nico getting along with Gregor’s sisters and the four of them going to the park together.
Gregor learning to shadow travel and Nico learning echolocation
Those two just being adorable brothers and doing brotherly things like playing myth-o-magic together. And Nico letting Gregor win sometimes.
"who do you pair that character with?"
happiness. life. being happy. not being dead. i want them to be alive and safe. and happy. that’s what i’m getting at. that is the direction this is going in. that’s my only wish
i like how much this post bounces around the tuc fandom
When Hazard grows up he doesn’t stay in Regalia. He travels constantly, visiting the other species and learning their language and anything else he can from them before moving on. He also uses his travels as an opportunity to create a map of all the different places in the Underland.
So I was thinking about the history of Regalia earlier and I had a thought about the previous rulers.
Regalia has been around for probably about as long as the US has and it has probably gone through a lot of kings and queens. It has had some amazing rulers, but it has probably had some terrible rulers too.
So I was thinking that maybe I might write a fanfiction dedicated to the reign of the past (and possibly future) kings and queens of Regalia. Then I had a better idea.
What if we turned this into a thing for the whole fandom to do? We could work out how many rulers Regalia has probably had based on an agreed time of its creation (the first ruler would probably be Sandwich) and we could go from there. We wouldn’t even have to stop at Luxa, the rulers would continue after her until some point in the future. This would also be a great chance to expand upon the history of Regalia.
So, let me know if anyone is interested in doing this. I think that it might be fun. Anyone could contribute, it doesn’t have to be just writers.
I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS
Count me in this sounds so cool!
10 years after the war Gregor is sent by his Commanding Officer to an underground civilization that has fell into war with the animals that live there. The massive battles underground are creating earthquakes aboveground and he is sent to take out the leaders of both sides to cause chaos in the ranks.
"That girl… on the battlefield.
I knew her.”
Well my join.me failed because my computer crashed on itself and I just gave up after that. Sorry guys! Hopefully next weekend or later this week I can have one up and I’ll have time to work on the comic. School has really been swamping me with homework!